The National Youth wing of the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP), is expected to have their annual National Youth Conference and National Youth Rally in the Northern Regional Capital, Tamale from Friday to Saturday, December 6 and 7, 2019.
In a statement to all the regional youth officers of the party and signed by Henry Nana Boakye (Esq), National Youth Organizer, of the party said the NPP National Youth Conference will be held on Friday, 6th December, 2019 in the multi-purpose Hall of the University of Development Studies (UDS), Tamale campus at exactly 9:00 am and is expected to host the following delegates:
1. All Ministers and Deputy Ministers who are youth.
2. All Regional Youth Organizers and their Deputies.
3. All CEO’s, DCEO and all Government Appointees who are youth.
4. All MMDCES who are youth.
5. All Constituency Youth Organizers & their Deputies.
6. TESCON delegation from all accredited institutions.
7. Delegation from diaspora youth wing
The National Youth Rally, on the other hand, is slated for Saturday, December 7, 2019, at the Tamale Jubilee Park at exactly 1:00 pm and is open to the general public.
The events according to the statement will be held under the theme “One Good ‘TERM’ deserves Another” and will have H. E. Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, President of the Republic of Ghana, H. E. Alhaji Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia, Vice President of Ghana and Hon Freddy Blay, National chairman of NPP as the Special Guests of Honor.
“I look forward to a favorable response from you as the Youth Wing sets out to lead our Party's cause to retain power in 2020 and beyond.”